2009年2月14日 星期六

Zooey Deschanel:從今以後,請叫我「柔依‧迪香奈」。












Daughter of Caleb Deschanel and Mary Jo Deschanel.

Sister of actress Emily Deschanel.




Named for the male character in J.D. Salinger's "Franny and Zooey".




Went to high school with her Almost Famous (2000) co-star Kate Hudson.



Is a big fan of actress Parker Posey.

Loves Ella Fitzgerald.



Her last name is pronounced "day-shuh-NELL", with "day" slightly more accented than the middle syllable.



Engaged to Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie (December 2008).


















 







I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes and basically I'm an old-fashioned gal.



我喜歡老音樂,老電影,神經喜劇,復古衣裳,基本上我就是個老學校女孩。





I don't want to go to another rollercoaster ride of a movie. If I want that, I'll go to Magic Mountain. I'm really interested in the young directors that are doing different things in cinema. I think the movies people will hold onto are the Rushmore (1998)s and the Being John Malkovich (1999)s. Those are the kind of films I want to do; that's what I'm passionate about.



我不想再搭乘另一次電影雲霄飛車了。如果我想,我會去魔山。我對特立獨行的年輕導演情有獨鍾。我覺得吸引人們的電影會像是《都是愛情惹的禍》和《當馬可維奇這件事》。這些是我想拍的電影,熱血滿腔。



韋思,聽到沒?趕快叫傑森去把柔依抓過來!





I'm blessed with a lot of energy and stamina. I can't stand sitting still. I went to a spa once with my mom and I was like, "Get me out of here!'"



我生下來就精力充沛。我無法坐以待斃。有一次我跟我媽去做司巴,我大喊:「救命呀!我要求離開現場!」





I'm the worst at picking what movies are going to do well. I have no idea. I'm really surprised if a movie I like does well.



我是倒片女王。沒辦法。如果我的電影大賣我會很驚訝的。





For a while I was like, "Oh my God, anyone that would release an album as an actor is the biggest fool ever", but I happened to have sung all my life before I was an actor. Why are musicians allowed to become actors? No one ever gives them flack for that.



有一陣子我心想:「天呀!演而優則歌真是愚昧。」但我正巧在成為演員前是個歌姬。為什麼樂手就可以演戲?沒有人曾大作文章。





It's an addiction. I love clothes. I like to go down Melrose and look in all the windows and I go to different flea markets. I have lots of costumes. You never know when you're going to have to dress up like a milkmaid from the 1600s.



迷上癮。我喜歡衣裳。我喜歡去梅爾蘿絲飽覽櫥窗,然後去各式各樣跳蚤市場。我有許多戲服。你永遠不知道何時得穿得像個六零年代牛奶女郎。



Melrose District




I don't think I'm very much like anyone else, really. I'm sure there are aspects of other actors that I share, but I don't see anybody else and go, "Damn, they stole my thing". I'm me, and I like that there are people who have an appreciation for that.



我不覺得我和其他人有極大雷同之處,真的。我知道我和有些人疊合,但我沒碰過別人說:「可惡!她是拷貝貓。」我就是我,我也喜歡有人懂得欣賞。





I don't want to be a babe. I don't want vanity to ever get in the way, because I think to maintain that, you have to be aware of yourself all the time, and that gets in the way of acting. My job's not to be the beautiful person. My job is to be the best actor I can be.



我不想當漂亮寶貝。我不希望虛榮阻礙我,要保持那份虛榮你得時時刻刻提防自己,這阻礙了我的戲子之路。我的工作不是當個尤物。我的工作是近我所能成為最好的演員。



親愛的,妳兩者兼具。





I always choose roles that are, you know, hopefully different from the last role. I don't wanna do the same thing over and over again because that's, well, first of all that's no fun.



我總是選擇,但願和上個角色不同的角色。我不想一而再再而三重覆做同樣一件事,因為,一點也不好玩。





[interview in "In Style" magazine, 9/06] The first album I ever got was "Like a Virgin". It was during the Iran Contra conflict-I thought she was saying, "Like a Persian".



我人生第一張專輯是「宛若處女」。那時值伊朗門事件,我以為她是在唱「宛若波斯人」。



Iran-Contra affair

















She spent several summers at camp upstate New York at French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts. She was also featured in the video for The Offspring's song "She's Got Issues" and the accompanying MTV documentary The Offspring Complete Music Video Collection (2005) (V). She also plays ukulele for the band 'If All the Stars Were Pretty Babies'.























沒有留言:

張貼留言