2008年7月17日 星期四

[怪女] 為什麼珍妮馬龍不想成為一位好萊塢小甜心?










"The Go-Getter" Premiere 01/22/07

Jena Malone, Lou Taylor Pucci & Zooey Deschanel!!!





previous:

Why Jena Malone won't play the Hollywood game

















"I can remember thinking: 'That's what I'm supposed to look like? That's what I'm supposed to wear?' Maybe because I'm a tomboy I'm going to fight to the bitter end that girls don't have to wear a lot of make-up and high heels to look beautiful."



「還記得當時心想:難到那 (種會上弱智美國少女雜誌封面的青春偶像) 就是珍妮該學習的目標嗎?難道那 (種會上弱智美國少女雜誌封面的青春偶像) 就是珍妮該效法的打扮嗎?也許因為我是湯姆男孩,我要向這個世界證明,女孩不需要大濃妝高跟鞋也可以很漂漂!」









Today, she is super-cute in a floppy eco-beret, T-shirt, jeans and no make-up at all. In 2004, after making the delicious little-seen satire Saved, she took a year off, left LA, moved back to Tahoe and enrolled in a photography course at a community college. "I wanted a year to myself. I shaved my head, didn't shower, shovelled snow, went to college and got dirty. It was really enlivening. I really think the least wise thing you can do as an actor is just keep working because the most important work I do, I don't get paid for. That's all the watching and listening and learning and the quiet moments – the reading, examining and getting away from everything. You have to be able to have multiple perspectives of different aspects of human nature. Anything truthful about being a human you won't find as a celebrity."



今天珍妮實在可愛極了!鬆軟貝蕾帽,踢恤牛仔褲,百分百素顏。二零零四年拍完鮮為人知諷刺喜劇《神啊!救救我吧!》,她放假一年離開洛杉磯,回到太浩湖,在當地社區大學修習攝影課程。「我需要一年好好慎獨。剃頭不洗澡,剷雪上學全身髒兮兮,爽。我真的認為當演員最不聰明的選擇就是日以作夜工作,因為對我最重要的事情都沒錢可拿。多看多聽多學,享受寂靜片刻如閱讀考試,甩開塵世間瑣事。你必須對人性不同面向有著多元觀點。好萊塢大明星都不是人。」























If parts of Malone's life are regular, others are not. "I was raised by two mums who were lovers. When I was younger it wasn't anything that was abnormal. I had two mums and for me that was really exciting because when I was younger most people seemed to like their mum more than their dad so I'd be like, 'Ha, I've got two of them!' And I feel I got a lot of love, respect and acceptance from them. I had a really healthy normal relationship with my parents."



基本上珍妮會成為小怪女不是沒有原因的。「我被兩個媽媽撫養長大,被兩個女同性戀撫養長大的意思。這沒什麼好奇怪的,有兩個媽媽實在太酷了!因為小時候大家都比較喜歡媽媽甚於爸爸,所以有兩個媽媽難道不夠酷嗎?而且我從她們身上感受到許多愛,尊重與包容。我和我的雙親維持著再正常不過的關係。」









Her father is also present in her life in some capacity – the hat she has been wearing was a present from him: "It's kind of my lucky hat." She also notes that whenever she travels, she carries with her pictures of "my dad, two mums and little sister".



某種程度上珍妮爸爸也伴隨珍妮成長,那頂珍妮爸爸爸爸送給珍妮的帽子:「那是我的幸運帽。」她也提到旅行時總把「老爸,兩位老媽,小妹」的全家福照片帶在身邊。









She travels frequently. Her first job post-college – Lydia in Joe Wright's Pride and Prejudice – was filmed in England. If Pride and Prejudice was a surprising Malone movie, unlike, say, cult fave Donnie Darko (2001) or The Ballad of Jack and Rose (2005), Sean Penn's Into the Wild was not (she plays the protagonist Chris McCandless's sister). She calls that experience "beautiful. Sean is a truth-seeker. He is absolutely wanting to examine and find the truth in every moment whether it's ugly, beautiful, raw, powerful. He's a poet and that film is a story of the whole human soul. A full bloody heart."



珍妮是旅行家。大學畢業後第一工作,喬萊特《傲慢與偏見》排骨精私奔小妹,在英國拍攝。如果《傲慢與偏見》是珍妮驚訝影迷的電影,不像異教徒最愛《怵目驚魂二十八天》或《傑克與蘿絲的民謠》,西恩潘《阿拉斯加之死》絕對是珍妮會挑的片。「美極了。西恩尋求真理。不管美麗或醜陋,未經琢磨或充滿力量,他都想在美一秒體驗真理,找出真理。他個詩人,電影是關於人類集體靈魂的故事。感人肺腑。」























She would not presume to call herself a poet, although she does write "a lot" of it. But it's clear she identifies with artists like Penn who have pointedly danced to their own career tune. But she is currently in the grip of a different fever.



她不會說自己是個詩人,即使她寫了「不少」。但很明顯地,她認同像西恩潘那樣找到人生節奏的藝術家。但她現在有別的事情要忙。









"Making music is a new passion that has taken complete control of my life. It's something I really haven't been able to control. I have some sort of weird singing-Tourette's, actually. I can't stop it. It's all very improvisational and free-form."



「做音樂已經完全佔領我的生活了,無法脫逃。唱歌時像妥瑞症發作,哈哈。無法停止,老娘興致來了愛怎樣就怎樣。」









She met her band in New York in 2006 while starring on Broadway in Doubt opposite Eileen Atkins and Ron Eldard, her abusive stepfather in The Bastard out of Carolina. She has already released her first album on an independent label but struggles to describe her music. "I couldn't. I am the worst at that. 'It sounds like the inside of my brain,' is the best description I can come up with." She names PJ Harvey, Tom Waits, Meatloaf, Bob Dylan and Neil Young as influences and describes her first New York musical performance last year in rapturous terms. "It was the most beautiful and creative thing I've ever been part of."














Jena Malone and her bloodstains @ Joe's pub, both highly recommended!!!





珍妮前年在紐約演出舞台劇《一則寓言故事,懷疑》時認識樂隊隊友,對戲的朗愛德正好是當年在卡羅萊納虐待她的混蛋。在獨立廠牌發行處女專輯,但描述其樂瘋卻有點困難。「我就是無法,我真的很不會描述樂風。變腦珍妮馬龍已經是我能想到最適切的形容了。」她列舉 PJ 哈維,湯姆威茲,肉塊,巴布狄倫,尼爾楊為啟蒙,並瘋狂聊起她去年在紐約的處女秀。「那是我所置身過最美麗最原創的事物。」









She is currently filming The Messenger, in which she's a soldier's widow embroiled in a love affair with another soldier (Ben Foster, Woody Harrelson and Samantha Morton also star). She is attached to Allison Anders's next film, Comfort.



她在《終極神差》飾演軍人遺孤,搞上老公同袍。艾莉森安德絲下一部電影《舒適》洽談中。









Jena Malone Malone has popped up on American TV since we met, promoting The Ruins, and looking not remotely tomboyish. She has a flower in her hair, a funky fringed bobbed haircut and even a smidge of underwear showing beneath her dress. Jena Malone, it seems, is ready for her close-up.



珍妮開始在電視上宣傳《恐怖廢墟》,看起來不太湯姆男孩。她頭上別了一朵花,鮑伯頭,幾許內褲從裙底探出。珍妮馬龍,你可以再靠近一點。

































































↑ Jena Malone and her bloodstains





 ← Claude Jade 接班人坎城現身!


















沒有留言:

張貼留言