2008年7月29日 星期二

I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone.
















Plainview: Are you an angry man, Henry?

Henry: About what?

Plainview: Are you envious? Do you get envious?

Henry: I don't think so. No.

Plainview: I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Henry: That part of me is gone... working and not succeeding- all my failures has left me... I just don't... care. 



Plainview: Well, if it's in me, it's in you. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone. 



Henry: What will you do about your boy?

Plainview: I don't know. Maybe it will change. Does your sound come back to you? I don't know. Maybe no one knows that. A doctor might not know that.

Henry: Where is his mother?

Plainview: I don't want to talk about those things. I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little, Henry... to have you here gives me a second breath. I can't keep doing this on my own with these... people.

[laughs] 





Mrs. Plainview, Rebecca Miller

[乃哥] 我喝你的奶昔

















沒有留言:

張貼留言