2007年7月5日 星期四

Nicholas Cage is Elvis Presley


 













Sailor, how come you didn't sing me "Love me tender"? You told me that was your favorite love song.



I told you I'd only sing "Love me tender" to my wife.





Hey, my snakeskin jacket! Thanks, baby! Did I ever tell you that this jacket is a symbol of my belief in personal freedom?



About fifty thousand times.





You look like a clown in that stupid jacket.

                  

This is a snakeskin jacket. It's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.





This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top.



I wish you'd sing me "Love me tender".





















Love Me Tender





Hard Headed Women





King Creole


































Wild at Heart Trailer





Bobby Peru makes a visit





















Jonathan Rhys Meyers is Elvis Presley









Nicholas Cage is Wild at Heart





Nicholas Cage is the business...



凱吉哥早期可是藝術片天王,得獎後就變爛片天王,軍火之王也不例外,但我愛死天氣人。








David Lynch is Wild at Heart




He completely ignored the question... so typical.


















沒有留言:

張貼留言