2007年10月26日 星期五

Death










Quotes by Woody Allen









I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.



我不想以工作成就我的不朽,我要以長命百歲成就我的不朽。









It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.



我不怕死,只是知道自己馬上要死的時候不知道該怎麼面對。









On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done just as easily as lying down. 



以完成度來說,死亡是少數跟躺下一樣簡單的事情。









There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?



生命中有比死亡更糟糕的事。你曾經和賣保險銷售員相處一晚嗎?









I think you should defend to the death their right to march, and then go down and meet them with baseball bats.

(Woody Allen, on the KKK)



我認為我們應該誓死捍衛三K黨遊行的權力,然後上街用棒球棍問候他們。









Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon. 



生命充滿悲慘,孤寂與苦難─而且一下子就過完了。









You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred. 



長命百歲的方法就是放棄那些讓你想長命百歲的事物。









Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens. 



死亡對我來說並不是那麼可怕,我不畏懼死亡……只是「喔!我等一下就要死了」的感覺實在太可怕了!

















 

沒有留言:

張貼留言