2007年5月17日 星期四

... because I'm anal.










Annie Hall: Look, while we're talking we could be inside, you know that?



Alvy Singer: [ Watching people with tickets move past them ] Hey, can we not stand here and argue in front of everybody, because I get embarrassed.



Annie Hall: Alright. All right, all right, so whatta you wanna do?



Alvy Singer: I don't know now. You-you wanna go to another movie? [ Annie nods her head and shrugs her shoulders disgustedly as Alvy, gesturing with his band, looks at her ] So let's go see The Sorrow and the Pity.



Annie Hall: Oh, come on, we've seen it. I'm not in the mood to see a four-hour documentary on Nazis.



Alvy Singer: Well, I'm sorry, I-I can't... I-I-I've gotta see a picture exactly from the start to the finish, because I'm anal.


Annie Hall: [ Laughing now ] That's a polite word for what you are.



















悲傷與憐憫 The Sorrow and the Pity (1969) 的導演是 Marcel Ophüls,也就是 Max Ophüls 的兒子。對這位德國大導演 Max Ophüls 很不熟,失敬失敬!只能貼貼 AMG 高評價的電影海報聊表心意。









 

Letter from an Unknown Woman (1948)

女主角是瓊芳鄧,奧莉薇黛哈佛蘭 ( 亂世佳人梅蘭妮 ) 之妹。





 

The Reckless Moment (1949)

男主角是 James Mason。





 

La Ronde (1950) 

女主角 Simone Signoret 好像頗有來頭。





 

Le Plaisir (1952)





 

Madame de... (1953)

狄西嘉也來參一角。





 

Lola Montès (1955)


















沒有留言:

張貼留言