2007年8月21日 星期二

Michelangelo Antonioni 1912~2007
















Date of Birth



Sep 29, 1912 - Ferrara, Italy





Date of Death



Jul 30, 2007 - Rome, Italy



























pizza_trianglepizza_trianglepizza_triangle 7.28 A Drama of Jealousy @ Rose Cinema



ANTONIONI 7.30 Antonioni passed away



t58108hner6t46892ym3cn 8.1 Repulsion & The Fearless Vampire Killers @ Lincoln Center









觀光客:天師捉妖有夠搞笑,反撥絕對是波蘭斯基最屌的作品,我不覺得失嬰記有那麼棒,水中刀根本就是在學安東尼奧尼……



左三老伯:安東尼奧尼死了…… ( 我以為他是想表達安董快死了 )



前排大叔:對啊!安東尼奧尼前幾天死了。



觀光客:你沒在開玩笑吧!我在渡假耶!網際網路不方便也不能這樣整我……



左一阿姐:柏格曼也死了。



觀光客:是怎樣?這是什麼時候的事?我快崩潰了!



前排大叔:大概是差沒幾天的事,很遺憾給你帶來壞消息。



觀光客:嗚嗚~























LONE SAILORS



If Hitchcock's tombstone bore the word "suspense," what would we engrave on Antonioni's? "Alienation," probably, yet that is a word forever applied to the films, not spoken within them.









感謝紐約客提供這麼正的 Vitti 照片!



























I feel like a father towards my old films. You bring children into the world, then they grow up and go off on their own. From time to time you get together, and it's always a pleasure to see them again.





Actors are like cows. You have to lead them through a fence.





Reality changes so rapidly that if one theme is not dealt with, another presents itself. Allowing one's attention to be attracted by each little thing has become a vice of the imagination. All one has to do is to keep one's eyes open: everything becomes full of meaning; everything cries out to be interpreted, reproduced. Thus, there is no one particular film that I would like to make; there is one for every single theme I perceive. And I am excited by these themes, day and night. However, opportunity and other practical considerations limit and direct the choice...





A director is a man, therefore he has ideas; he is also an artist, therefore he has imagination. Whether they are good or bad, it seems to me that I have an abundance of stories to tell. And the things I see, the things that happen to me, continually renew the supply.





I am not a theoretician of the cinema. If you ask me what directing is, the first answer that comes into my head is: I don't know. The second: All my opinions on the subject are in my films."





When I am shooting a film I never think of how I want to shoot something; I simply shoot it. My technique, which differs from film to film, is wholly instinctive and never based on prior considerations.





























What the fuck... DON'T SAY THAT!!!



安董和 Vitti 的新照片



Bergman on Antonioni People on Bergman on Antonioni



Antonioni & Friends 演員篇 導演篇 安董篇



安董海報牆 1950~1962 1964~1975


















沒有留言:

張貼留言