2007年12月9日 星期日

Details.






18 





Jack: So tell me everything. Details. I like details.

Miles: No.

Jack: What?

Miles: It's private.

Jack: You're kidding, right? Tell me what happened, you fucker, or I'll tie your dick in a knot.

Miles: Let's leave it alone.



Jack looks at Miles, his face frozen with incomprehension.



Jack: You didn't get any, did you? (off Miles's silence) You're a homo.

Miles: Just stop, okay? Make something up, and that's what happened. Whatever you want. Write my confession, and I'll sign it. Just stop pushing me all the time! I can't take it! You're an infant! This is all a big party for you, but not for me! This is serious. And you -- Just... leave me alone, okay? You're fucking me up.

Jack: Wow. Okay. Calm down. Sorry.



Miles begins to calm down. Jack grows concerned and sensitively puts one arm around his friend.



Jack: Did you have trouble performing? Yeah, that's...

Miles: Shut up! Shut up, Jack!



The phone RINGS and both men look at it, silenced by the ominous sound.





Neither could I.


















沒有留言:

張貼留言