2008年1月13日 星期日

I wish circumstances would allow me to be there.












"I wish circumstances would allow me to be there. (I wish too.)



Firstly thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press for this recognition. 



I'd like to thank above all else Todd Haynes for his flair, his chutzpah and his vision. 



As this is a true ensemble piece, I share this totally with Christian Bale, Marcus Carl Franklin, Heath Ledger, Richard Gere and Ben Whishaw. 



And of course none of this would be possible without the great man himself, Bob Dylan, wherever you are, whoever you are, I thank you deeply." 





65th Golden Globe Award Winners



凱特的第二座金球 (七次提名),佳片不是老人無國度或滿江紅,佳外不是四月三週又兩天。



恭喜 Marion Cotillard,挺想看她出席公共場合。



老實說入圍金酸梅筆者暗爽,就跟好德國人一樣,眾人皆醉我獨醒看了亦是突兀。非常希望凱特多多和 Wes / 賈木許般調性的傢伙合作,簡單來說就是輕鬆點,神經點,和帥哥談個都會戀愛也好,否則繼續這樣下去也是某種程度的定型:凱特布蘭琪真是全世界最會演戲的女演員!









  想看想看



BEST MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

LONGFORD



BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

JIM BROADBENT



BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

SAMANTHA MORTON 









Jim Broadbent 就是一直要把妮可推向火坑的團長,你在紐約黑幫也看過他。









BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A TELEVISION SERIES – COMEDY OR MUSICAL

DAVID DUCHOVNY





  Mary-Louise Parker 在刺殺小布看來有些老,但她也四十三了。


















沒有留言:

張貼留言