2007年2月17日 星期六

Pacino vs. De Niro























Marlon Brando



          Apocalypse Now



The horror... the horror... 

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. 









Al Pacino 



          The Godfather: Part II 



Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?



          Scent of a Woman



          Scarface



Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits. 

You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend! 









Robert De Niro



          Raging Bull 



Hit me.

You didn't get me down.



          Taxi Driver 



Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? 

Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. 



          The Untouchables



You know that which gives me joy? Baseball. And when I'm up there in the field, I'm going down for myself, but I go nowhere when I say "teamwork". I'm talking here about teamwork, and it's time for a homerun! 













沒有留言:

張貼留言