2007年4月27日 星期五

Play a volta!










Elizabeth: Play a volta!

Robert Dudley: When may I see you in private?

Elizabeth: In private? Have you forgot, my Lord? I am Queen now.























Elizabeth
: Lord Robert!

Robert Dudley: Your Majesty?

Elizabeth: Will you dance?

Robert Dudley: If it please you.

Elizabeth: Play a volta!

Robert Dudley: Why will you not see me? You must let me explain. Others will take advantage of this. You must not believe what they tell you. They are jealous and envious, because I am nothing to them and everything to you.

Elizabeth: Do you love her?

Robert Dudley: No, I love you. I have always loved you. I was afraid of losing you because I was not free! For God's sake, you are still my Elizabeth!

Elizabeth: I am not your Elizabeth! I am no man's Elizabeth! And if you think to rule here you are mistaken! I will have one mistress here and no master!



















The volta, a Renaissance dance for couples.


















1 則留言:

  1. 我超愛Elizabeth第一次的舞,多麼的glamourous!!
    那時的她剛登上王位不久,可以說是意氣風發啊!
    有權力又有愛人,所以她看起來如此開心。
    導演巧妙地用兩隻舞交代了Elizabeth和Robert之間關係的轉變..
    no longer lovers, but the Queen and her subject...(嘆)
    後面那隻舞每次看都覺得很難受...唉

    我很喜歡第一次Cate說"Play a volta!"的語氣(有女王氣勢)和表

    她一說完,眾人就開始悄聲耳語、滿臉期待地想欣賞Elizabeth和
    Robert跳舞。伊莉莎白據說是個很有charisma的人,我想Cate
    Blanchett真的把她演得很很很好!(為什麼沒拿到Oscar! 怒)

    p.s:(偷偷説,我記得"Have you forgot, my Lord? I am a
    Queen now."好像都是Elizabeth說的耶...)

    版主回覆:(10/09/2009 07:13:54 PM)


    的確是搞錯
    Lord "Robert"

    就是因為兩隻舞是關鍵
    所以我覺得"Play a volta!"
    會比被大家津津樂道的
    "I am not your Elizabeth! I am no man's Elizabeth!"
    更有爆發力

    第二次跳舞
    我很愛Bess扭開Robert那裡
    Robert又穿尿布
    表情存在感很強
    很好笑

    回覆刪除